4 Unforgettable Experiences Of Every Newbie at Blogging - Experience Website Hosting

Blog ? Blogging ? Blogger ! Wordpress ? SEO ? Thousands of words like this starts to swim in your mind when you start to think of starting a blog and that too your first One ! ! !

Well , Yes that is a common thing and what is more common is that it happens to all of us , unless we belong to rich families with handsome amount of Dollars in our pocket for the Ads to promote the Blog .

 So allow me to share my experience ( * Audience : Allowed !*) since i was an immature blogger then ! (And Now too ) . I have got a lot of things to mention under this topic area and i am afraid that they might make the post bit longer , but how can i help my self , " Man ! ! I must share my thoughts to lower the burden on my mind and soul "

 Lets start with the basic and the very first step


  "Choosing Between Blogger And WordPress"

Huh ! That was a not so easy thing . When i started blogging , i asked the people in my circle to tell which platform is better WP or Blogger . The result stood nowhere and i was not sure which one to choose after many struggle and research  i  put my vote in WP's box " Just Because Of Its Friendly Looks " . But that was a big mistake for me as a newbie blogger . 

When i first looked at the dashboard and all ( Plug Ins , Settings . etc ) my mind started boggling ( Dumbness at peak ) . 

With a lot of effort i managed to move my cursor up to to "New Post " and straight away clicked on that ! Bingo ! Man ! I am a  blogger now ! Can't describe my happiness ! 

That coolness to eyes when i saw my first blog post ! Woah ! ( Not to mention : With Zero Views Though ) 
                                                                


Then someone knocked at my brain and said " Man why at Wordpress ? Go to blogger ! Google's very own Blogger ! "GOOGLE WILL SUPPORT YOU "
Well that was a point that i must have noted before ( Thanks to my dumbness ) . So now packed my stuff and moved to blogger . Well i encountered the same experience there ... But it was a bit easy though (TBH ) So i stayed there for my safe side ! * Honestly it depends on one's taste which one to choose both platforms in their place are the best *


  "Expectations Of Million Views "Tsk...tsk..tsk  this thing every time brings tears into my eyes ... Seeing your post getting no dedicated views in front of your eyes is a harsh thing to encounter I must Say*Condolences to the affected*  . I know that most of us when we do our " Ground Breaking Post " after publishing it , in a minute we press the "Refresh Button " a thousand times ( No exaggeration ) to check our views increasing from 0 ---10000 in a minute . But all the hopes sink deep  down into our disappointment when we only get a single digit views at first and that too "By forcing our friends "To check out our "Cool Blog Post " "  

*Well , In my  opinion i think that is a thing that we must understand because we at that stage do not have the viewership like that of Tech Crunch  or any other Website Giant*   







 "  The First Shout Out / Share "

The thing to smile upon ! Finally ! No one can  describe that feeling  better than a blogger . That feeling is much greater even greater than getting a reply from your "Crush "
Seeing an organic share of the blog truly lifts up your spirits . And motivates you to write more . In short it is that essential "Mantra" which is mandatory for every blog ! Because when you do not get appreciation your morale automatically decreases. And that is negative sign for new admission at Blogging School ! 

I still remember when my teacher shared one of my blog post with the words " A must read ! " . At that time  i found my self high up in the sky ! And started comparing myself with the Giants ! Well that is my very right to do so . I am a  human being not a Chimpanzee  that'll do "heheheh" on every thing ! 

                        



 " Understanding the Complex Terms   "

Yes ! Yes ! Yes ! No one is born with supernatural abilities to understand the effin complex terms like "SEO" "Backlinks " "MetaTags " and all ! ! ! At times these terms become so boring even more boring than solving mathematics problems !
Understanding them is a big deal to be honest . Because they want a lot of effort and time and also their result does not come quickly rather you have to wait for long to get the new statistics ( And that Kills ! )
In reality , however these terms determine the traffic your blog will get(40% of it maybe )  in near future or future or future future .
* When i first heard of MetaTags , I tried to relate it with MeatBalls * ( Makes sense to me but not to others )

                                                                         





* I hope you liked the article . If you did then Share it with your friends . If not then follow me to read great articles next time . If Both then that would be Great ! *

Sharing is cool Bro ! Make Love Not War :)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6 badass ways to increase your Instagram followers 2016

Samsung Planning To Release Galaxy S8, S8 Edge, Note 7, Note 7 Edge And Foldable Galaxy X In 2017

How i earned 700$ just in 15 days - Bring your website to the top !